Cook and Daughtry

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Well, I must say I liked Chris' debut album a lot more than I like David's. Cook's isn't bad, it's just a little blah. Still love the voice. I'll definitely see him when he blows through Texas at some point. [And sometimes I do grow to love albums over time. :)] Not sure why I feel compelled to compare the two, but there you go.

Daughtry is still working on their sophomore album in LA. Chris' latest blog entry says, "...Don't worry...you're not gonna have to wait nearly as long as we've been waiting on 'Chinese Democracy' LOL!..." Ahahahahaahaaaahaha... What?! Exactly how long does that mean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP