Thanksgiving and Altered Dominoes

Monday, November 17, 2008

We're having Thanksgiving at Scott and Julie's, which means... Scott is cooking! I am way excited about that. I'm just making the stuffing and sweet potatoes. I do the brown sugar/pecan topped sweet potatoes, not the gross marshmallow kind. :D Did you know Yankees don't have sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving? Yikes.

Something super-creative I came across- altered dominoes. Aren't they beautiful? I must find out how to make them. Think of all the possibilities for personalized gifts.

David Cook's CD drops tomorrow. Don't forget!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 18, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

And here I am torn.....
Scott's a good cook but I really like Kathy's Thanksgiving spread.

Guess there are worse places to be....

Jeff

Kathy November 19, 2008 at 6:33 AM  

Aww... how sweet!

Well, he gave me the rundown on the menu. It'll be awesome.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP