Thanksgiving Approaching

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tomorrow will be a blast! I'm prepared to cook my two dishes, and I have football snacks and drinks for everyone. Check, check and check.

Australia comes out today. Eeee! No one in my house wants to see it. Fair enough. I think I can easily locate another Hugh Jackman Nicole Kidman fan to go with me.

Also out- Four Christmases. It looks hilarious.

Had lunch with Melissa B yesterday. I haven't seen her in ages. They live about five blocks away. You'd think we could keep in better touch. lol. I actually got to see Sean, too. They were in the process of buying a new car, so he met us at the restaurant for her signature on something.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 27, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

I am so thankful we re-connected!!

Kathy November 27, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

Me tooooooo! Are you cooking turkey for Fab?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP