Sunday Stealing Meme

Sunday, November 2, 2008

But first, because I care...

Dear 40-year-old Women Who Shop at Gadzooks,

The teenagers you think are looking at you funny... are.


Warm regards,

Me

Sunday Stealing

What are your nicknames?
technically Kathy is a nickname, also K-Squared, Kath, CJ calls me Meg now and then, a few people call me by my last name

What TV game show or reality show would you like to be on?
Deal or No Deal

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
I think it was Pretty Woman.

What is your favorite scent?
For me--"Pure Grace" by Philosophy. It smells like soap. Mmmm. Jeff also has some awesome-smelling deodorant, Right Guard Xtreme Fresh Blast. It sounds weird, but it smells really great.

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
Let's be honest, folks. Most of it would go into savings/investments. :D But if I have to splurge... I think I would travel all over the world for a while, then get a BMW Z-series convertible to keep the fun going when I got home.

What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
Hawaii.

Do you trust easily?
Yes. Way too much.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Think before I act.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Not particularly.

Do you have a good body image?
In general.

What is your favorite fruit?
Watermelon.

What websites do you visit daily?
Facebook, Google

What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
FitTV, instant messaging, Mescato wine

What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"Misery Business" by Paramore. Great. Now it's in my head again.

What is your favorite thing to wear?
Black leather boots. With whatever.

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Only if they're accompanied by fresh strawberry slices... or covered in chocolate.

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Pick it up and put it in my pocket. I'd wait a few minutes to see if anyone came looking for it. If not, I'd keep it.

What items couldn't you go without during the day?
Computer, some sort of music device

What should you be doing right now?
Updating my websites.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 3, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

I will do my best so that Kathy does not have to go insane....

nickname: Scotty

gameshow: Jeopardy

dvd: Contact and Dancer in the Dark
vhs: True Stories

scent: Aqua by Bulgari

$1,000,000.00: travel then I would love to run a bed and breakfast somewhere.

want to return: Hawaii

I do not trust easily

Think before I act

Yes, I watched Brokeback Mountain again last week...and I did not cry the first time...but for some reason this time the waterworks came on real heavy. It's so sad that Heath isn't here anymore. And I LOVE the theme song "Wings"

Body image: No

Favorite fruit: Mango

daily websites: Drudge, Huffington Post, and Kathy's Blog!!!

Addiction: Killer Sudoku and Coffee

Addicting Song: "Cuchi Cuchi" Los Amigos Invisibles

I guess I would have to say my birthday suit. But only around Fab...I do have a really cool Brioni shirt that makes me look worldly and jet-set.

Rice Krispies...only as a marshmallow treat.

$100: It would SO be mine!!!!

Caffeine!!!DAILY!!!! Air Conditioner!!!!!

I need to take some billing to DHL!

Kathy November 3, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

Thank you thank you thank you for helping me not to go insane on a Monday morning. xoxo

And DUDE. I'm in a list with Drudge and Huffington! Woo! lol

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP