Thursday Thunk

Thursday, November 6, 2008

from here

1. The election is over... what do you think?

Obama is the right guy at the right time. I'm not so sure about the Dems being in control of everything. I prefer some balance. I am concerned about government getting bigger and sucking all our money into wasteful programs.

2. Tell us about a snowman.
I live in Texas. We're lucky to build a snowball. I did build a snowman in kindergarten when I lived in Kansas.

3. What brand of ketchup do you buy?
Heinz

4. Do you use a cookbook?
I use cookbook software on my laptop. My cookbook has recipes from cookbooks, friends, relatives, magazines and online.

5. Do you blow-dry your hair or let it air dry?
Usually I blow it dry. If I want curls, I let it air dry.

6. When was the last time you were sick?
On the New England cruise we took this summer. I caught a cold and was pretty miserable for a day or two, then I was good to go.

7. What is the strangest letter of the alphabet?
X

8. Who was the last person you bought a present for? What was it? Will you buy me one?
Tara's baby, Anna. It was a super-cute outfit, of course! I'll certainly buy you one. Are you NB or 3 mos?

9. Why are we ending at 9 questions?
I dunno. You're in charge?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP