Making My Escape

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Was daydreaming in the shower and came *thisclose* to putting a handful of shaving cream into my hair. Wow.

I have not been out of the house for two days other than to go to HEB. Not only does that mean I am Vitamin D deficient, but also that I have nothing much to say here today. You'd think I would have some insightful commentary on world events, but when Lauren was awake, we were watching ABC Family shows. Did you know little Ruthie from "Seventh Heaven" is about to start a role as the school slut on "Secret Life of the American Teenager?"

This morning I am at the library. Thank goodness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP