Doooon't Forget Me When I'm Gooooone

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

...my heart would breeeeeeeak...  Remember when I was going to try and appropriately title every post with a song title? HA. Well you get the occasional one. May this Glass Tiger classic stick in your head all morning, as I am certain it will in mine.

I am a committee chair for the most enormous Foundation event ever held, which is coming up in May. I was appointed back in September, and we haven't started meeting yet, so I had forgotten about it. Completely. In a moment of panic, I just checked to make sure I had the event on my calendar. I didn't. Luckily that night is open. I'm telling you, these days if things don't go on my calendar or one of my lists, they are put right out of my head.

Like for instance... An officer of the law approached me while I was filling the car with gas yesterday, to inform me that my inspection sticker expired in November. Oops. He gave me a verbal warning so I could avoid the hassle and expense of the ticket. So nice! When I got back in the car, Lauren was just pleased as punch that she wasn't driving at the time. LOL. Then I had to suffer through the long lines of others who are late on their stickers, getting them on the 5th of the month. Put it on your calendars, people. :D

Are any of you familiar with Eddie Cibrian?



Evidently he is on one of the NCIS shows. He's no Clooney in the personality department, but he is nice to look at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP