Afraid and Shy, I Let My Chance Go By

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One of the best songs ever written. And it's Bob! And Mitch Watkins. At Antone's Saturday night.




Something amusing from an article I read yesterday:

...It is surprising that [the F word] has retained its aura for so long and can still be considered so shocking. Now that children are demanding to see "The Spy Who Shagged Me," the word shag, alongside screw and bonk, has become perfectly acceptable. I don't like any of these words myself - but then I don't like any words that make sex sound jolly...
LOL

Lyrics du Jour

You give your hand to me
And then you say hello
And I can hardly speak
My heart is beating so
And anyone can tell
You think you know me well
Well you don't know me...

"You Don't Know Me," originally performed by Eddy Arnold

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP