Negativity Meme

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Color guard takes..... first place!!!! They scored higher than every guard at their first competition, including a few Open and World class independent guards. The girls were amazing. Fantastic performers, every one. Lots of smiles and expression in their faces. Very skillful spinning of weapons and flags. Standing ovation at the end. So fun! I'm so proud of them!

According to the sidebar of my Facebook News Feed page, I have poked myself. This is the second time it's happened. I wouldn't even have a clue how I would do that if I wanted to. Jeff and I poke each other all day long and it was his turn, so I surmise it was supposed to say he had poked me. Still. Oh well, at least it wasn't announced to all my friends via the News Feed like last time.

*g*

This meme is perfect for me. I've been annoyingly perky this week, so here you'll see my cranky side---

Sunday Stealing: The Negativity Meme

Foods which disgust the crap out of me: oatmeal, squash

TV show I loathe: "Color Splash" on HGTV

Movie I loathe: The Blue Lagoon

Music genres I loathe: loathe is a harsh word, but my least favorite genres are country and rap

Magazine which annoys me:  Martha Stewart Living

Makes me cranky at a restaurant: when a server doesn't appear within a few minutes of our being seated

Makes me cranky in public: when people bring their dogs to people places like Home Depot

Makes me cranky in general: being cold

Pisses me off at home: when the cable modem goes out

Pisses me off at work: n/a

Pisses me off in general: arrogant people

Makes me impatient at home: when my dryer is finished, the clothes are still damp and I have to run it for more time every... single... time...

Makes me impatient at work: n/a

Makes me impatient in public: lines at the gas station

Celebrity I hate: Lindsay Lohan

Music artist I hate: Mariah Carey (as a person, not as a singer)

I could care less about: NASCAR

Annoys the crap out of me weekdays: when my FitTV show is doing Yoga or pilates instead of a real workout, and I have to re-do a recently DVRed episode I probably did the day before

Annoys the crap out of me weekends: crowds and traffic everywhere I'm used to slipping in and out of during the week

Movie star you despise: Tom Cruise

Politician that you hate: Sarah Palin

4 comments:

Angel January 24, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

LMAO! Half the artists on our list to possibly see are COUNTRY artists! I mean, they all are country pop IMO, but COUNTRY nonetheless. But, I have to say...I loathed, yes, loathed country music until I heard/saw Keith Urban for the first time. So, I see where you are coming from. You like just one little artist and then the whole damn genre creeps up on you out of nowhere! We are in total agreement on rap, though.
But, we have a major chink in our brain-twin armor. I simply could not exist without my DAILY oatmeal. :D

Kathy January 24, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

I like "pop country" pretty well. The ones on the list are good! It's the George Straits and Reba McEntires I don't much care for.

But oatmeal. The consistency. It's like someone already ate it.

*gags*

In Orlando, I'll have cereal while you have your oatmeal.

Angel January 24, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

I totally agree. I can handle a little twang, but there is a fine line. I don't do the Reba's et al. either.

So, once again, we are in agreement. :D

I didn't like oatmeal as a kid either. It's definitely an acquired taste that I have, well...acquired. LOL

Kathy January 24, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Whew!! We are on the same page with the country music!

Sometimes, in winter, I think oatmeal looks good on TV or something, and I try it again. Trying to acquire the taste.

But no.

LOL

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP