Great Game!

Friday, January 8, 2010

It wasn't that I was rooting against t.u. last night. See, I wouldn't give a crap at all, other than I am a college football fan and it's the national championship; therefore, I had to watch. So then, between the two teams, I had to root for 'Bama. See? It's all logic. Nothing personal.

That being said, I really enjoyed the game. Oh. Yes.

Now, I did feel very sorry for Garrett Gilbert, especially throughout the first half and right before halftime. No one has ever had such pressure on them, and he was majorly sucking. He did end up pulling it together for a bit and brought the team within 3 points, which is amazing. Yay Gilbert!!

I laughed out loud when Musberger said that McCoy had BEGGED to play the rest of the game. You know Colt and his dad were in that locker room threatening a lawsuit if they even suggested he step onto that field. I know he was disappointed as all get-out, but begging to play with an injury before his NFL career begins? Doubtful.

During halftime, Tonya and I were quipping on our Facebook statuses about football analyst Lee Corso being drunk. His opening line was a rambling something ending with "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" referring to the botched Gilbert shuttle pass. We were totally amused. When the weirdo fan ran onto the field, Tonya said "Is that Corso running onto the field?" LOL. Then Pedro commented that Corso is recovering from a stroke. I thought he was just harassing me, but... no. Yeah, there's just no enjoyment in making fun of a 73-year-old stroke victim. Sorry, Mr. Corso. :)

So it's Friday. Whoop! One of our security system keypad buttons is worn out. (Don't use a number twice in your code. That's all I'm saying.) A nice thing remodeling does for you is to make all home repairs seem cheap. $200 for a new system box and keypad, INSTALLED? Psshh. I'll take TWO!

Song Lyrics du Jour

I'm not here for your entertainment
You don't really wanna mess with me tonight
Just stop and take a second
I was fine before you walked into my life
'Cause you know it's over before it began
Keep your drink, just give me the money
It's just you and your hand tonight

Classic chick song. "U and UR Hand" by P!nk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP