TGIF Y'all

Friday, January 15, 2010

Ready for the three-day weekend? I've done web pages for two- count 'em- TWO major events for the Foundation. Whoop!! It's nice to finally have them up.

The foray into deciding the re-entry plan for my second career continues. Many say you should use your previous experience in a new setting that is exciting to you. So for me, data management/database administration at a radio or TV station, a hospital, Clooney's Italian villa on Lake Como...

Also, many people are telling me to stick with the homemaker/volunteering thing, but I miss so much the social aspects of working in an office setting. If I can discover my dream job, I can spend these last couple of years with Lauren at home (don't remind me... wah) to get training, etc.

I'm dying to organize Laura's master bedroom closets. She took a personal day yesterday and it got really personal. LOL. We went in her closet and I described my plan in great detail. She said I should submit a bid for her consideration (haha), but I'd do it for free. (Maybe that's what I should be doing as a job.)

She also informed me that a possible career restart in college administration- a new field I have identified as infinitely perfect for me- would not require my nuclear engineering degree. Yeah well, most things I have identified as interesting do not. We couldn't figure out between us what degree it would require. Must look into it.

Why on earth is every celebrity I find attractive dating Renee Zellweger? Bleh. Incidentally most of them have also had erroneous rumors they were gay. What is that about?

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 18, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

Please..... come do the closet. I will leave both the front and the back door open. Cappone would love the company. You can even take foil, sandwich bags and paper towels when you leave. Lord knows I have enough to share.

So, shall I tell Z you will not be there W and F?

Kathy January 19, 2010 at 7:04 AM  

Z would kill both of us. lol

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP