Happy 2010!!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I have been very sick since Tuesday night. Fever, runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, coughing, major headache sick. To add to the misery, I got a zit for the first time in at least ten years. WTH.

Onward ho. I emerged from sickness to find it is 2010. Happy New Year! And I see from zoning in and out of countless hours of crappy television, it is "twenty ten" rather than "two thousand ten." Saves a syllable. Got it.

I somehow managed to watch ten complete hours of the last season of "The Next Iron Chef" yesterday. I had missed the original airing. I was going for Chef Jose Garces the entire time. And in the end- he won! I was so happy for him!! Garces was the best personality and I loved his dishes. As a side note, I may have a teeny weeny crush on Iron Chef Michael Symon.

Speaking of "Iron Chef America," the big contest between Batali/Legasse and Flay/Comerford (Cristeta Comerford is the White House Executive Chef) is Sunday night. Michelle Obama is the special guest. In the ad for the show, they keep saying "The secret ingredient is of national importance." And if anyone is in the room to hear, I say, "Tonight's secret ingredient..... BALD EAGLE!!"

Thank you, folks. I'm here all week.

I have officially made it through the holiday eating season still fitting into my tight jeans. Could one ask for any more than that? I think no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP