Somebody Loves Me!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

One time, months ago, it had been a while (probably five whole minutes) since Lauren last received a text message. When she finally heard the alert sound, she squealed, "Somebody loves me!!" and I about fell out of my chair laughing. Since that day, that is what we say when we get a text message after a quiet period. "Somebody loves me!"

When Kristin was over a couple of weeks ago, she said the same thing when someone texted her. I figured Lauren had told the other kids, and they were doing it too, but then I heard Lauren say, "Oh my gosh! You say that, too??!" ROFL

SlimFast sent me a check for the cans I had on hand when they did the recall last month. Impressive. They still don't have cans back on the shelves, which is okay, because I think I've permanently switched to the powdered stuff now. It tastes fresher. I've always detested skim milk, but since I have it around, I've actually been drinking it. It's pretty good. Who knew?

Song Lyrics of the Day

...So if you care to find me
Look to the western sky
As someone told me lately -
Everyone deserves the chance to fly...


"Defying Gravity" from Wicked

I'm not a huge fan of the music in Wicked, but "Defying Gravity" is a fantastic, very emotional song where Elphaba takes control of her own destiny. My favorite moment of the entire musical is the end of this song. At 6:55 in this video...



(with Kristin Chenoweth! Yay!)

2 comments:

scotty,  January 21, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

i miss the cold milk from sbisa

Kathy January 21, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Ahhh.. the good ol' days of Sbisa.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP