Through the Looking Glass

Saturday, January 16, 2010

No matter when I go to bed, I am up at 6. If I went to sleep at 5:45 a.m., I would wake at 6 a.m.  Shoot. Me. Now. Err... I mean... Good morning!!

Scotty isn't on ooVoo or Yahoo, so we use Windows Live Messenger for webcam chats. (Neither of us gets sound there for some reason, so I need to figure out my firewall settings.) Weirdo thing is-- on my screen, my image is reversed like a mirror! I only noticed because it was an extremely rare time I wore a tshirt, and the writing was backwards!

Weirder still... for him my image is NOT reversed. If I view the image through my webcam software on my own computer screen, it is not reversed either. Do ooVoo and Yahoo and other video chat apps do the same thing or is it a Windows Live thing? I need to check. And whyyyyyyy does it do that??! My brain hurts thinking about it.

Everyone run and check your video chat apps. You know you want to.

KathyL and I almost seriously had two summer vacations to Europe planned last night. A trip to Amsterdam for just the two of us (LMAO can you imagine?), and the Italy/Greece/Turkey cruise I've been eying for our families. We also discussed a road trip through the UK. But even through the red wine and chocolate we realized we'll probably end up doing a weekend in Vegas instead. Or a day trip to Gruene.

I mentioned the erroneous gay rumors about some of my celebrity crushes... Well my girlfriends were shamelessly lusting after a certain CNN anchor on Facebook yesterday, who I will just point out, is the one of my crushes who is probably actually gay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP