MLK Day of Service

Monday, January 18, 2010

Read more about the Day of Service

I really enjoy the Golden Globes every year. If Ricky Gervais is hosting, I have to watch all the more. The Hangover got Best Motion Picture: Comedy or Musical. Yaaaay! 500 Days of Summer had a few nominations, which was great. I think the best dressed was Jennifer Garner. Clooney had the Grizzly Adams beard going. Good thing Bradley Cooper was there for me to stare at.

We saw Sherlock Holmes yesterday. I hated it. The story jumped around too much and I didn't like the whole look of it. Disappointing. The guys liked it though.

Kathy has been newly assimilated into the iPhone Club. She didn't even know she was paying $30 a month for data while I pay $10. When I explained that was for the privilege of having an iPhone, she said it was totally worth it. She rattled off things it could do, and I responded that my phone does those things as well. Finally she said what they all say- that she "just loves it" and I simply "need to get one." LOL.

Apple is down to only a handful of resistant potential customers. Stay strong. Never let an iPhone owner hand theirs to you to "try out." Once the pleasure centers of your brain start lighting up, you're hooked.

One thing--- If you have a Kindle, you do need to get an iPhone. That is one cool app! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP