Saturday Nine

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The very entertaining Sleep Talkin' Man blog has been getting lots of international press, and was on our morning news. It's a wife from the UK writing the things her husband says in his sleep. Check it out!

Saturday 9: I Think We're Alone Now

1. What celebrity in a fantasy would you like to be alone with?
Why is this question on every meme? I'm gonna gooooo wiiiiiiiiith... hmm... George Clooney? I'm very monogamous in my celebrity crushes. Well, except the recent fling with Bradley Cooper. I'm over him.

2. Have ever dated a good friend?
Yes, one of my closest friends in high school. We've talked about this before as well... It was very awkward for both of us. We went back to being pals pretty quickly.

3. What is the most embarrassing song that you like?
"Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus

4. What is your favorite tear jerker movie?
Love Actually

5. What about yourself makes you least secure?
Not being able to come up with conversation starters when I'm alone with people I don't know, when nothing overwhelmingly obvious is presenting itself. If everyone would just wear an amazing or unusual fashion accessory, that's my standby opener. "I love your *descriptive adjective* *accessory item*!"

6. Do you believe in destiny?
No, I do not think one's life path is predetermined.

7. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view?
I generally don't wish to sway others to my point of view. Most of us are not easily swayed from our opinions anyway, nor should we be. We're all coming from our own life experiences. I'll certainly voice my opinion, and if others disagree, I like to hear their view.

8. What are 5 things you don't care about?
Jon Gosselin, Farmville, the weather in New York City, principles of electricity, Survivor

9. Have you ever been in a situation where you weren't sure if you were seducing or being seduced?
Of course! This is a delightful complication of mutual attraction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP