Politics As Usual

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Reaction to Senator Reid's comments is 100% split along party lines. Think for yourselves, you party-owned robots. Is there one Democrat who has the guts to stand up and say he crossed a line? Any Republican who will say all this fuss is silly? Yeah, not out loud anyway. How sad.

But we have bigger issues, folks.
Sarah Palin to appear regularly on Fox News

Good thing I don't watch. Reminds me though, KathyL told me her dad thinks Fox News is "just another liberal media outlet." We got a giggle out of that.

Can someone explain to me why Leno is getting his old timeslot back if his show supposedly sucks so bad that network affiliates are complaining? I am totally missing something there.

I'm making a public plea for chairs. The varsity color guard is in desperate need of wooden chairs, like kitchen table ones, for their winter show. They do not have to be in good repair. Any Austin friends who have a chair (or two) in their garage collecting dust, and would be willing to donate it, please let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 12, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

I will say it...... HE CROSSED THE LINE!!


Liberal FOX? HAHAHAHAHAH

Kathy January 13, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

And there she is- the one brave Dem to step forward. Easy when you are Anonymous. LOL

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP