Pants on the Ground

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am highly amused that half my friends' retro Facebook profile photos belong to me. Yeah, it just means I am the only one of them to have scanned and uploaded those suckers. Or maybe I just take the most awesome photos. Heh.

Brett Favre singing "Pants on the Ground" after the Dallas game about killed me. "Hat to the side... Hat to the side..." LO-freakin-L. You cannot escape "American Idol." Can't be done.

I went to Discount Tire at Slaughter and Manchaca this morning because one of my tires keeps leaking. I must put in a good word for them, because they were exceptionally nice and very fast.

There were no magazines in the waiting area, so I hopped onto my phone to see who was on Yahoo Messenger. I spent five minutes trying to find it and never did locate the thing. I tried Messenger out when I first got the phone, so I knew it was on there. It was just hidden somewhere in the vast menu tree, under some completely illogical heading. I hate that!

When I got home, I finally found it.

Under "Messaging."

Yeah, well... who would put it there?! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP