Randomness

Thursday, January 14, 2010

* One of the funniest "Modern Family" episodes ever last night. ROFL

* KathyL and I both tried "natural" kitchen cleansers this past few weeks. Neither of us had a positive experience. It's like spraying water on the counters. It doesn't clean anything at all, and there isn't a scent of lemons. We're both back to 409. And our kitchens are clean!

* Let it be known that I have never liked Jay Leno. Ever.

* I have spent hours trying to figure out how to get an empty toolbar row off my Firefox window. I carefully condensed all my buttons and links and toolbars into two rows, but it won't let me delete the empty row I cleared out. And if I use Googlebar Lite, which I love like I love hugs and spring rain, it adds ANOTHER row, even if you move it. Then I have two empty rows. So I am without it at the moment. (Best toolbar minimization tip I found: Delete the names of the links in your Bookmarks Toolbar. Then you have only a tiny string of favicons. NICE!)

* After yesterday's Foundation meeting, we started talking movies. When we began watching trailers on YouTube, I was pretty sure we were avoiding working. Now I'm knee deep in event pages for the website. Heeeeellllp...

* And on a serious note... We've been to Haiti a couple of times. I am very sad to see all the devastation.

Today, many important things became unimportant.
- Tweet from a Haitian resident on Tuesday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP