Tuesday

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I have spent waaaaay too much time explaining a PayPal transaction to one of my advertisers. I don't know any other ways to tell her she did not pay me twice. Perhaps I need to bust out a laser pointer and some H. Ross Perot-style diagrams.

The A&M/Georgia game was interesting. At least Georgia managed to get some points on their own merit towards the end of the game. Most of them were a direct result of Aggie errors. Blah. They should have put Tannehill in, too, because Jerrod wasn't hitting anything last night. Glad to see the season behind them. I'm still thinking they'll do pretty well next year.

I have a new favorite song of the moment- Theory of Deadman "Bad Girlfriend." I dare you to sit still through it. Unfortunately I can't post the video or Google would flag me as an adult blog. lol. It was fantastic live! You know what she is, no doubt about it, she's a bad bad girlfriend...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP