Nota Wins "The Sing-Off"

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I did watch the finale of "The Sing-Off," despite Nick Lachey's stilted hosting. My favorite judge during the week-long show was Ben Folds. He's a funny guy. Both my favorite groups were in the final, and they were the top two vote-getters. Nota won, which is so cool for them! They get $100,000 and a Sony contract. The best two songs of the night were Beelzebubs with Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls, singing "You Don't Own Me"... and Bobby McFerrin, who was so awesome.





An old choir buddy friended me on Facebook. She has become a model and TV personality. I had no idea of her level of success in the media. I had seen a few pics, but wow! I wonder if she still sings. Considering her amazing portfolio photos, I'm guessing she doesn't have to.

We're heading to the in-laws today. I'm really looking forward to all the various outings we have planned, and to just relaxing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP