Just Another Manic Monday

Monday, December 7, 2009

When I saw Tebow crying this weekend when Florida lost, I felt terrible for him. He wanted that win so badly. Laura called him the P-word. Cuz she is mean like that.

KathyL and I got some major shopping done yesterday! Woohoo! I found a lot of things I want for myself. Isn't that how it always is this time of year? FOCUS. And you know what I do not have? Wrapping paper and gift tags. Did I sleep through the after-Christmas sales last year? Duh.

And now... we meme!

Sunday Stealing: The Can't Sleep Meme

Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Nope!

When is it hard to kiss someone?
if you don't like them "that way," if they're eating something, if you're wearing a ski mask...

You're trapped in a room with your most recent ex for three days, what do you do?
Technically, Jeff is my most recent ex. lol. Evans and I would play video games and talk about our kids.

Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes?
Yes. Cigarette smell gets in absolutely everything. Plus I don't want the smoke around me or Lauren.

Where would you go if you were butt naked and locked out of your house?
Behind the garage, where I would wait for someone to get home.

Do you want to please everyone?
Not really.

Have you ever been called heartless?
No.

Someone calls you at 3:00 AM, who do you expect it to be?
A relative and someone has died.

Does it matter if your significant other drinks?
Nah. I'm not a huge drinker, so if he didn't drink, I would just drink with friends who did. Although I like having drinks together now and then, so it's good he does.

Could you go the rest of your life without doing drugs?
Yes. Well, I would need the occasional Tylenol. Heh.

Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile?
Smile.

Are you easy to get along with?
Very.

Are you shorter than your Mom?
No, she was two inches shorter than me.

Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day?
Ahahahaa.... Cathy. Maybe Laura.

Are there things in your life that you will never be able to get over?
There are a few things I probably won't ever "get over," even though I have successfully moved on from them.

If you woke up naked next to the last person you kissed, what would your reaction be?
I would worry where my "Spank Me" PJs disappeared to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP