Bodies

Sunday, December 27, 2009

What. I'm here!

We saw Bodies: The Exhibition at West End yesterday. It was exceedingly interesting; however, it is NOT Bodyworlds, the exhibit everyone with which everyone is most familiar. Bodies is the same sort of thing, but is much smaller and doesn't have the pregnant lady or the horse. So don't go asking the docents where the horse is, or say something rude like, "Is this ALL THERE IS?" ...Not that I did that. :)

They have a display of all stages of fetal development, which was very cool. The Exhibition is more "educational" than the Bodyworlds exhibit, and features more of how the body works rather than the "cool factor" with the sheer numbers of people and poses.

This year's Christmas card game was Uno Attack. I highly recommend it! Super fun.

Jeff got me a new camera. It takes way better photos than my old one, and is a third the size. Woohoo! Lauren wins the prize for coolest gift- she gave me a little BMW Z4. In silver, even!! I love it. I accidentally figured out you can pull it back and it rolls. Awesome, dude.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP