Freakishly Cold Saturday

Saturday, December 5, 2009

SlimFast cans recalled??! I've had that stuff for breakfast every day for two years. What am I supposed to eat now? ...Cereal? ...Eggs? Oh the humanity.

Jeff special ordered these candies called ZotZ from an online candy store. They are regular hard candy with sour, "fizzy" stuff in the center. I tried one, and instead of the center slowly leaking out through a tiny hole, which he says usually happens, my candy fell apart and the entire center came out all at once. My mouth almost overflowed with a ridiculous volume of flavored FOAM. Very airy, bubbly, "foaming at the mouth" foam. Ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!! I just about lost my cookies.

Fun Christmas party at Jean's last night. It was great to catch up with some of the old Bunco girls who actually made it out!

Laura said she is going to make me that bathroom design board Christmas ornament, along with PJs that say "Spank Me" on the butt. Not sure where the second gift idea came from, but if she manages to make them, I will wear them.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  December 6, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

You are on!! Do you want me to make one for Jeff that says HOHOHO

Kathy December 6, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Oooh. I want the one that says HOHOHO. You can make Jeff the Spank Me ones.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP