Can You Hear Me Now?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh tragedy of tragedies- Lauren has lost her phone. I haven't seen her without a phone for a few years. She's handling life remarkably well without it. She says she will have a phone by tonight, even if she has to pay for a new one. Luckily we have insurance on it, so she only has a $50 deductible to pay.

Finals have begun for high schoolers, which means a weird schedule for this last few days before break begins. The kiddo goes in late some days and comes home early every day, by 1pm at the latest. Again I ask... where was this schedule when we were in high school? Oddly, the kids were hanging out here last night playing video games. Studying is evidently for wimps.

I have three more Christmas gifts to purchase and I will be finished. HA. Next year I am definitely planning ahead like I used to, and getting this done early. December gift shopping--- NOT for wimps.

Chris' awesome cover of "In the Air Tonight" (from their Toledo show... drums enter @ 2:40-ish):


For anyone still waiting on my famous annual Christmas newsletter... there isn't one this year. I don't have enough interesting stories to work with for 2009. If you're reading this, you are well aware of that, so don't give me any lip. :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP