Golden Globe Noms

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have no idea what look JT was sporting at the Golden Globe nomination announcements yesterday. Geek chic? Just geek, perhaps? And the glasses look non-prescription. Do they even have glass in them? *squints to see*



It looks like an SNL skit, right? I kept waiting for Kenan Thompson to come running out in a dress. (Justin IS my very favorite guest host ever on SNL. Hilarious.)

George Clooney was nominated for a Golden Globe as Best Actor for Up in the Air. Squeee! Finally a film where he looks like his gorgeous self, without an extra 60 pounds of body fat and/or facial hair. Although I do prefer him a little heavier than he is in this film. Manlier. More testosterone-ish. But this will work, thanks.

Where was I going with that?

Oh yeah. I LOVE the Ricky Gervais ad for the Globes---



Does he have the best laugh or what?! He is... So. Funny. Always great on Letterman, too. And I love watching the Globes because they are more casual and everyone is drinking and relaxed. Great stuff happens there, since it's not as stuffy as the Oscars.

I have been watching Glee Meets American Idol a.k.a. "The Sing-Off." I only like two groups though- Nota (from Puerto Rico) and Beelzebubs (from Tufts U). The others are all kinda blah. I just can't sit through it. Maybe I'll catch the final if they are performing. Nick Lachey is a very stiff host, and worse yet, he pronounces the word singer as sing-ger, and singing as sing-ging.... on a singing show, so he can say it all night, which makes me crazy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP