Random Thursday

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who am I kidding? Unless I'm ranting or raving or rambling about something, it's usually random day around here. Put on your seat belt and let's go...

Lauren received both her credit card and her official driver's license in the mail yesterday. I figure she'll be off to Vegas by this afternoon. ;)

While Christina Aguilera was on maternity leave, Lady GaGa successfully usurped her look. I saw Christina on a Dish Network commercial last night, and thought she was Lady Gaga. You know, the gorgeous platinum blond hair and perfect, shiny makeup so heavy that practically anyone could be underneath. The only thing that threw me was that she wasn't wearing a rubber dress or a bikini made of pipe cleaners.

We deliberately did not put radiant heated tile flooring in our new bathroom, because it was deemed an unnecessary expense in warm climates. Well, let me tell you, it is cold now. I never thought I'd miss the carpet in there, but holy whoa. And I saw on "Designer's Challenge" a totally rad (rad--- radiant... okay moving on...) option I never considered- radiant heated shower bench! Now that would be nice. So anyone out there remodeling their bathroom, I definitely recommend doing at least the shower bench.

Song Lyrics del Giorno

...I carry spring rain in my hair
Weighted sorrow in perfect clouds
Bursting in the air
Wash away and drown
I am playing God
I am raising hell
As far as I can tell
I am all alone...


"Rooftop"  Melissa McClelland. So very sad and haunting. It's been on "Grey's Anatomy" and "Degrassi" episodes.

2 comments:

scotty,  December 3, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

if you would have put a microwave in the bathroom...i would never have to leave!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP