Friday Five

Friday, December 18, 2009

Well, it's officially the Christmas holidays. Lauren is out of school and Jeff has forced vacation for two weeks! Yay! I'm done with shopping, too. My only project now is to frame my Daughtry memorabilia. Otherwise, I plan to hang out with friends and family, play lots of games, watch Christmas specials, and as Phil would say on "Modern Family," chillax.

Friday Five

1.What’s your favorite frozen heat-and-eat food?
HEB empanadas. No really, they're very good!

2. How sensitive are you to cool temperatures?
Very. That's why I live in Texas. I'm still not used to the house being cool, so I walk around with a blanket a lot, which makes me look like I have the flu. Maybe I need to turn up the heat.

3. How many ice-cube trays are there in your freezer?
None, we have a dispenser in the door. Ohhhhhhhhh there's a funny story there. Once upon a time, years and years ago, I joined a message board and got to know several really fun women, some of whom I am still friends with today. During one of our group chats, I said something about getting a cup of ice and the dispenser screwed up. One of the women became very angry that I would dare to say I had a fridge with an ice dispenser. She said I was being rude by bragging about how rich I was. Rich! Ahahahahaaa. Away with you, peasants! Ice comes out of my refrigerator door! Practically a private jet. It was a running gag for years-- "Yeah, but does his fridge have an ice dispenser?"

4. What aspect of your life seems to be frozen in place?
The career part. I'll figure it out.

5. What’s your favorite blanket like?
It's green, which is my favorite color, and it's made of ultra soft fleece. (And it's Lauren's. Shhhh.) So warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP