Saturday 9

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Have I Told You Lately That I Love You

1. When was the last time (in a romantic setting) you have told someone that you loved them?
A romantic setting. Not like at the end of a phone conversation? Wednesday.

2. Tell us about your very first romantic kiss.
I was 15. John and I came home from what was maybe our third date. It was night time and when he brought me home, he walked me to the front porch and kissed me. I remember the kiss, and it was great, but the thing that really sticks in my mind was trying so hard to be cool until I got inside my house, where I squealed and called to my mother... "MOM! MOM! He kissed meeeee!!!!" I could not have been more thrilled.

3. What was/is your idea of the perfect date?
Dinner outside, like at the beach or anywhere with a great view, followed by a nighttime dip in a pool or hot tub under the stars.

4. What music would you prefer when you are “getting it on”?
I think my newest iTunes download, "White Rabbit" by Collide, would be a great song for that. Yep. Paula Cole's "Feelin' Love" is a great one, too.

5. What is the most amazing experience you’ve ever shared with a partner?
Let's not go the "getting it on" route for public blog purposes. As "experiences" go, I'd have to say flying around DFW in a Cessna with Jeff on a double date with friends was the most amazing. Just the four of us, the summer after our sophomore year of college.

6. Sex is best saved for: love, marriage, alcohol, days that end in “y”?
Love

7. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
I don't think so.

8. What's missing from your life?
Lately I'm missing the social aspects of working at a large company.

9. Are you a giver or taker?
I like a healthy balance. Sometimes things get stacked up one way or the other, but over time people should be able to give and take pretty evenly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP