Job

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have a line on the perfect job for me. It's something I would really enjoy doing, plus it's half-time, so I'd still be available for all my mommy activities, and also to get things done around the house and on my websites. Two friends in the biz have been keeping an eye out for open positions for me. One of them even has some influence in the matter, and I'm grateful for her recommendation.

At very short notice yesterday, I had to update my 16 year old resume. My computer skills included dBase III+ and Lotus 1-2-3. Yeah. You know you want to hire me. Now it's all current, and includes my volunteer experience over the years, and it's in the hands of the person who asked for it. She said my resume is going straight to the top of the stack. Now we wait. I hope I get it!

Seeing In the Heights at Bass Concert Hall with Kathy tonight. It's my birthday present!


Song Lyrics o' the Day

...You're right,
I must be crazy.
You're out getting high, I'm here pretending I'm in love.
The sound of your heart,
my head on your chest,
dropped your hands to your sides and gave up.
I'd rather be crazy than right tonight...


Pat Monahan "Always Midnight"

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 24, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP