Back to the Grind

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Me Me Meme

1. Never in my life have I been:
to Russia.

2. The one person who can drive me nuts is:
Laura :-)

3. High school was:
freakin' awesome.

4. When I’m nervous I:
hold a lot of tension in my shoulders.

5. The last song I listened to was:
"All You Wanted" Michelle Branch

6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor:
CJ

7. My hair is:
not my favorite cut at the moment. :(

8. When I was 5:
I had Mrs. Brown for kindergarten in Kansas City.

9. Last Christmas:
it snowed like crazy when we were in Big D.

10. I should be..:
installing software.

11. When I look down I see:
the Fiesta Chicken Chowder recipe I emailed to Scott.

12. The happiest recent event was:
Dallas weekend.

13. If I were a character on 'Friends' I would be:
I have only seen Friends a time or two, so I have no idea.

14. By this time next year:
I may be getting rid of my crafting website.

15. My current gripe is:
the tons of oak pollen coating everything outside.

16. I have a hard time understanding:
how that family could send their adopted son back to Russia. They should have gotten him help here, even if it required moving him to a mental health facility of some sort, temporarily or permanently. At least he would still have a mother and father. That's all kinds o' wrong.

17. There’s this girl I know who:
was at the Obama Inauguration.

18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
Jeff

19. Take my advice:
Life's too short not to "splurge on the pit tickets" every now and then.

20. The thing I want to buy:
a new video camera

21. If you visited the place I was born:
you would think it was beautiful.

22. I plan to visit:
Puerto Rico this summer.

23. If you spent the night at my house:
we would stay up late in our jammies and talk.

24. I’d stop my wedding if:
the maid of honor said she spent the night with the groom.

25. The world could do without:
oak tree pollen.

26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
listen to any Owl City song.

27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:
a Bon Jovi t-shirt

28. Most recent thing someone else bought me:
an amazing Sedu straightening iron

29. My favorite blonde is:
Simon Baker

30. My favorite brunette is:
Bradley Cooper

31. My favorite red head is:
Maria Kanellis. She is possibly the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. Not that I would switch teams... well...

32. My middle name is:
Marguerite

33. In the morning I:
post on my blog.

34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are:
pigs. Then everyone would have to do all sorts of things they never wanted to do.

35. Once, at a bar:
I danced on a box.

36. Last night I was:
finishing laundry and cleaning the kitchen floor.

37. There’s this guy I know who:
did camera work in Italy on the upcoming George Clooney film, The American... coming to a theater near you on September 1, 2010!

38. If I were an animal I’d be:
a cat. Quite the life.

39. A better name for me would be:
Kathy actually suits me well. I'd love to be Anastasia or something like that, but it so isn't me.

40. Tomorrow I am:
hoping to be finished getting my PC back to its previous state.

41. Tonight I am:
watching Modern Family and Cougartown.

42. My birthday is:
early in the month, so sometimes I forget it's coming up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP