Saturday Six on Sunday

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cathy spent the weekend and just headed back to Houston. Superfun! While she was here, she got her long hair lopped off. It's so cute! I've just let my hair dry into its naturally curly state all weekend because of the rain, and the gals told me they love it. I just don't know... it's so... random. It's great for the beach, but walking around with it on a daily basis feels strange. While CJ got her hair cut, the stylist grabbed some of this product for curly hair and put it on me. It works really well. Perhaps curls are best for the time I'm growing out my disaster haircut.

Went to Evangeline's for the first time last night. Because we went during a ginormous thunderstorm, there were actually tables open! Great food, and the best fried pickles I've ever had. (Lauren and I consider ourselves connoisseurs. We'll have to take her next time.) The crawfish etouffee was very spicy hot, so I won't get it again, but my tablemates enjoyed it. The Crawfish Evangeline, which is like fettucine alfredo with crawfish, and Speedy's Catfish, sauteed catfish with creole corn chowder, were also hits.

Saturday Six

1. East coast or West coast…and why?
Ooh difficult choice. I'll go with East Coast, because of the variety of people and places.

2. Painting or photo…and why?
Photo. I enjoy the beauty in a real image of a moment in time.

3. Coke or Pepsi…and why?
Coke. Pepsi is just un-American. :) Pepsi is too sweet. I like the more acidic taste of Coke.

4. PC or Mac…and why?
PC. I feel like I can more easily get into the inner workings of my PC, where I know just enough to get myself into trouble.

5. Shower or bath…and why?
Shower. I don't know how anyone feels clean after taking a bath, sitting in a tub full of the grunge they just washed off. Baths are for playing or relaxing in, after a shower.

6. Paper or plastic…and why?
I use reusable bags, but if I don't have one for some reason, I use plastic because it's easier to carry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP