Good Thursday Morning!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I have told six people the details of what happened with my aunt the other night. Four of them immediately replied with the same touching words... "You want me to kick her ass?" LOL. Remind me to stay on your good sides.

Ryan Reynolds beat George Clooney in March Man Candy Madness?? Who was voting in that contest? The final winner was Zac Efron. Ah. Now I know who was voting. Lots of complaints on the website about it, as that is not the station's demographic.

Lauren and I saw The Last Song last night. Some of the cheesiest dialog I've ever seen in a feature film. Greg Kinnear, who I love, struggled to be believable with those lines. It hasn't gotten good reviews at all, but sometimes you hope you'll like it. The acting wasn't great either. Kelly Preston's character kept randomly appearing for no real purpose. Miley Cyrus overacted from the opening scene on. It was just a mess. I still cried when we found out the dad was sick. How I even mustered an interest in any of the characters is anyone's guess.

Found Renee H from high school yesterday on Facebook by accident! Her maiden name isn't on her profile at all, nor her year of grad, but one of her friends is a relative with her maiden name and that person happened to be listed when I got to her page. Lucky! She still looks very much the same, too.

This is such a happy little song>>>

Song Lyrics du Jour

...Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the South of France
let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
and teach them how to dance
let's get rich and build our house on a mountain
making everybody look like ants
from way up there, you and I, you and I...

Ingrid Michaelson "You and I"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP