Dave's STD

Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Foundation is hosting a big celebrity event at a restaurant in the fall. (Let's call it "Dave's" to protect the innocent.) I've been working on some very perrrrty graphic/html email announcements and stuff for the website.

Today I got an email from the event planner with the subject:

Dave's STD

I was thinking, Who is Dave and how did I make the list to receive this creepy email?

Attached was a logo for Dave's with instructions to "add it to the STD." Hmm.

I opened up the most recent item I've been working on for them, and out from the graphic jumped the words "Save the Date."

Heh. STD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP