Ten on Tuesday

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

From Ten on Tuesday's archives, since today's meme was making my brain hurt.

8 Truths and 2 Lies About You

1. I can make mind-numbingly awesome baklava.
2. My pet peeve is unsafe drivers.
3. I collect tacky souvenirs.
4. Given a choice of HGTV designers, I would pick Candice Olsen to decorate my home.
5. I once co-webmistressed a fansite for a popular boy band.
6. I have an unholy love for office supplies.
7. I am a published writer.
8. I had dual-citizenship in Germany until age 18.
9. My hair is naturally curly and still its natural color.
10. I play piano.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP