Saturday 9

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another High School Meme...

1. Can you sing the fight song?
If you remind me of the first few words. lol.

2. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Lofland- Biology

3. What was your school mascot?
Wildcat

4. Did you go to the Prom?
Evans and I went to the prom, but his parents didn't know. His mom didn't want him "ruining" his own prom (the next year) by going to mine. So the whole thing was a major undercover operation, although there are a million incriminating photos of us there. Prom was a blast.

5. If you could go back, would you?
For most of it, yes.

6. What do you remember most about graduation?
Having such mixed feelings about what was happening. Incredible joy, but a lot of sadness about everyone having to split to go here and there.

7. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
THE BEACH. Yeah, baby!

8. Did you have a job your senior year?
No.

9. Where did you go most often for lunch?
We had a closed campus. My group of friends ate at the deck in the courtyard.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  June 7, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

1) No
2) Pam Chandler - Calculus
3) Wildcat then Ranger
4) My senior year I went to our rival school's prom (Dulles)...then my freshman year in college went to my high school prom.
5) No..but I do miss band.
6) Having to work the same day and my robe was not pressed.
7) In school.
8) Yes..Baskin-Robbins
9) Band Hall

Kathy June 9, 2008 at 5:45 AM  

How did you end up at Dulles' prom?

Anonymous,  June 9, 2008 at 8:05 AM  

There was this girl from Dulles named Denise Reese...we had met each other from either a band event or some church event. She was good friends with my preacher's daughter. She needed a date for prom so I was asked. She was a very nice and very sweet girl. I think I turned out to be a horrbile date. We didn't even hold hands...we were both "good Chriatians", so we didn't even dance. She went to Texas Christian University and became friends with Kathleen Copeland from Creek. Katleen saw our prom pictures and was like..."I know him..how do you know him?...I bet he didn't even hold your hand!!!!!Did you dance?!!!!!!"
Denise is married and has kids and lives in the Houston area.
Someimes it is painful to go that far down memory lane...I had NO clue about anything...well you should remember!!!I lived vicariously through you!!!

Kathy June 9, 2008 at 8:13 AM  

That's too bad that the date wasn't great. Don't feel bad about not having a clue. I'm willing to bet a lot of people didn't have a clue at that age. They were just covering well, like you! Plus, you were doing what you felt was morally correct at the time. That's always the right thing.

Kathleen lives here in Austin. She's a pharmaceutical sales rep. I haven't seen her at all, but Kathy A keeps up with her.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP