AMD Festivities Continue

Monday, June 16, 2008

It appears Governor Goodhair will make an appearance at AMD today for the official Grand Opening of the Lone Star Campus, along with Mayor Wynn and other peeps. Kewl.

I think our fence may be finished up today. Yahoo! We had a holdout neighbor who came on board, so one side got a late start. I didn't think I would give two flips about a new fence, but it really looks nice.

This morning I withdrew from the Middle School newsgroup and deleted the bookmark for their website. Eek. Onward and upward.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  June 16, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

I have found Obama's new campaign song!!! I LOVE IT!!!
POAK CHOP!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KadvVzQIRu0

Kathy June 16, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Coatzacoalcos must be rocking today. How many margs have you had this morning? lol.

Anonymous,  June 16, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Clearly...not enough...but maybe tomorrow I will be singing this!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN9qJxWgQk8

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP