Altar Boyz and Zohan

Monday, June 9, 2008

We saw Altar Boyz at Zach this weekend. It's a local production of the off-Broadway comedic musical about a Christian boy band. The singing was FABULOUS! Reeeeally amazing.

Matthew: I'm Matthew!
Mark: I'm Mark!
Luke: I'm Luke!
Juan: I'm Juan!
Abraham: And I'm Abraham!
Matthew, Mark, Luke & Juan: He's Jewish!

LOL. It runs through July 13. You have to hear these guys sing.

We also saw Zohan, and while I'm not typically a fan of Adam Sandler comedies (love his more dramatic movies, like 50 First Dates and Wedding Singer), this one was funny. There were some over-the-top things in it that had the whole audience groaning in disgust or covering their eyes, but for the most part it was good. Wait for the video, I think.

We checked out the Sunset Valley Farmers Market for the first time on Saturday. Way cool! They even have live music. We'll definitely be going again.

And last but not least.... Clinton is finally out! Whee!! As long as Obama doesn't choose her as his running mate, I wouldn't mind either him or McCain as president. For the moment anyway. Things can turn on a dime, as we've seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP