Relationship Meme

Saturday, June 28, 2008

1. Who eats more?
Him. We eat about the same at meals, but he snacks more.

2. Who said “I love you” first?
He did.

3. Who is the morning person?
Me.

4. Who sings better?
Most definitely me.

5. Who’s older?
Me, by two months.

6. Who’s smarter?
I'd say we're honestly well-matched there.

7. Whose temper is worse?
His.

8. Who does the laundry?
Me.

9. Who does the dishes?
Me.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Him. (If you mean while you're laying in the bed and not while you're looking at the bed from the foot of it.)

11. Whose feet are bigger?
His.

12. Whose hair is longer?
Mine.

13. Who’s better with the computer?
He's the networking, hardware, pc apps guy. I'm the internet diva.

14. Do you have pets?
A cat- Spanky

15. Who pays the bills?
I did all our financial paperwork until I had to take over my mom's affairs several years ago. Since then, he's done it.

16. Who cooks dinner?
Me.

17. Who drives when you are together?
Me. His driving style makes me crazy. My craziness about his driving makes him crazy. So I drive.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Whoever whips out the card first.

19. Who’s the most stubborn?
Him.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Him.

21. Whose family do you see more?
His. They're in Dallas. Mine are much more spread out.

22. Who named your pet?
The people who had him before us.

23. Who kissed who first?
He kissed me.

24. Who asked who out?
He asked me.

25. What did you do on your first date?
Went to the A&M/Baylor basketball game with another couple. I wore a beautiful, bright yellow sweater (Baylor is yellow and green). They gave me crap about it all night. lol.

26. Who’s more sensitive?
Me.

27. Who’s taller?
Him by almost a foot.

28. Who has more friends?
Me.

29. Who has more siblings?
Him.

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Neither. Or probably more accurately- both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP