Sssssnakes

Monday, June 30, 2008

I hung out in Kathy's pool all afternoon yesterday and actually got a little color through my SPF 4000 sunscreen. By "color" I mean something surprisingly close to average white-girl skin color. Oh. And there were TWO SNAKES in the pool!

Okay, they were 10-inch-long baby garden snakes.

And... we were taking a margarita break at the table when we saw them in the water.

Still.

We rescued one by coaxing him onto a foam noodle and putting him back into the landscaping. The other freaked out and swam into the filter thing. Kathy managed to convince me to return to the pool while he continued trying to escape. She repeatedly assured me he couldn't get out because of the suction. I kept my eyes on him anyway. Creepy, I tell ya'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP