Introducing: Hotties Of...

Friday, June 20, 2008

Just a teaser for the girls out there-- and Scotty *wink*. Here at the ol' blog, Laura and I will be featuring our popular (well, between us anyway) "Hotties Of..." series! Posts will include our chosen hottest guys from various arenas, including unexpected places like the scintillating "Hotties of CNN." We're positively brimming with excitement over "Hotties of High Tech," featuring those cute AND smart types. And you do not want to miss the most challenging and mind-bending episode of all- "Hotties of the Republican Party."

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  June 20, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

Glad you mentioned CNN...I am totally infatuated with Jeffrey Toobin...I have had a crush on him for the longest time...I keep on expecting to get over it but as of yet he still ranks up there very high!!!

btw...when are you leaving on your trip?

Here is a funny video clip to get you through the day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPlqhw8AoQI

Kathy June 20, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

LMAO. I love their ads. They always rock.

Ooooh. I love Jeffrey Toobin, too. He's underrated as a hottie. I've liked him since the OJ trial.

We leave on July 2 and after a night in New York, we're cruising for 9 days. YAY!!

Anonymous,  June 20, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

...and the HOTTEST guy from the Office..is ROY!!!! DAMN!!!!!

Kathy June 20, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

Roy is hot! I must be faithful to my crush on Jim, though.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP