Weekend Update

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Friday was Lauren's dance show at school (8th grade Dance class). She was one of three girls who talked about the different dances (lyric ballet, jazz and pom) and the things they learned this year. She's a talented dancer and a confident public speaker. We're very proud of her!

Kathy and I intended to go to Ballet in the Park at Zilker last night, but dinner downtown ran a little late, so we spent the evening at Fado. We even managed to snag a quiet enough spot to chat while The Blaggards played.

Kathy's headed to California today. She says American Airlines has a certain number of direct flights from Austin to San Jose, and they are always full of engineers (and people from her company), so they lovingly refer to it as "the Nerd Bird." Ahahaa.

And. FINALLY. I have conquered freakin' "Knights of Cydonia" on Medium on Guitar Hero!!! I had always croaked during the hard part, so once I made it through that part, I thought the song would be over. But it isn't! LOL. There is one more fairly difficult part after it. All those notes. My arm was killing me, but I made it through and got 4 stars. Woohoo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP