Saturday 9

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day Eve

1. How long since you have been with your dad?
A year-and-a-half.

2. How many siblings share your dad?
Two. I have a half-brother in Germany about two years older than me.

3. Will you see your dad tomorrow?
No. He lives in upstate New York.

4. Do you give him gifts on Father’s Day?
Not usually. I always send a card and call him.

5. Have you ever had a tough time in your relationship with your father?
Nope. Even after my parents split, I saw him a lot and we talked about anything and everything- probably more than he was comfortable with at times. I wouldn't have wanted him to miss out on the teenage daughter drama.

6. What was the last thing that you did with your dad?
Attended my mom's funeral.

7. Growing up, was your dad tough on you?
LOL. No. He was the softie of the two. If you knew my mother, that will make you laugh.

8. Are you close to your father?
We don't talk every week or anything, so I guess we're not what I would call "close," but we have a good relationship. I was always close to him growing up and when he lived nearby.

9. How long since you have spoken to him?
Via email, last week. We talked on the phone in early April, on my birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP