Seussical and Such

Saturday, July 18, 2009

One of Lauren's best friends has a leading role in the AISD Summer Musical, Seussical . Let me tell you, there is some serious talent in that show! It runs through the weekend at Austin High School, so go see it if you haven't.

The bathroom remodel hasn't even begun and I'm pulling my hair out. We're down to two bids, and one is a good 60% higher than the other. Of four bids, two were the low (and at least remotely close to the amount I had originally estimated) and two were the high, so I can't figure out which is best. We don't want to do a remodel on the cheap, but we certainly don't want to pay unnecessarily out the yang either.

Shoot me now.

2 comments:

scotty,  July 18, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

I say if you have seen their portfolio and like their work...pay out the yang. (Unless you are planning to sell your house)...It is your home...SPLURGE...
or call Candace Olson...did you see the episode where she designed a whole bathroom around a sink that she liked? How Divine!!!!

Kathy July 18, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Thx for the advice. I am so confused. I LOVE Candice!! She's my fave. Vern Yip, too.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP