Summeriffic!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ya' know, one day I am going to toss a Swiffer sheet into the dryer instead of a fabric softener sheet, because I have them sitting next to each other on the shelf. I always reach for the wrong one, but I've never actually done it. It will be awfully interesting when I do.

We've been hanging out, doing this and that this week. Today we'll see "Away We Go" with John Krasinski. Well, not WITH John Krasinski- although how cool would that be- but you know what I mean. :)

Lauren also gets her meningitis vaccine today. Woohoo! She is always awesome about shots. I was such a wimp when I was a kid. In another month, she'll have her third shot of the summer- the second of three rounds of the Gardisil vaccine. One less!

I'm organizing girls' night out for while CJ is here this weekend. Should be a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP