Camp Week

Monday, July 6, 2009

Lauren is off to Dallas this morning for camp all week. Wah! I wonder what kind of trouble can I get into here while she's away...

The Vox Collective acoustic version of Rihanna's "Disturbia" is SO awesome. Find it. Hear it!

Cath and I had fun this weekend. Scarlet was working at the UT library Saturday, so went up to hang out with her for a bit. I parked on what I thought was MLK, but somehow I was on 15th. That adds a lot of walking from one's car to the PCL, especially in 105 degree heat. Just sayin'. We also hit Dobie for refreshments. The place was practically deserted, which is good, because I get a little itchy and nauseous with too many T-sips around me. ;)

Fireworks at Hill Country Galleria were pretty neat! It was definitely easier than fighting our way to Ladybird Lake for the big Austin show. Very relaxing. Hardly any traffic. Lovely ambience and great food/drinks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP