Project Countdown

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tomorrow morning we begin the real work! The tile and cabinet guys will be here so we can figure out designs and materials. They're also bringing Silestone samples. My contractor says that it's possible I can get the cabinets I really want for cheaper than I think. We'll see. Either way, I need to be figuring out my tile configuration today. Colors, sizes, etc. Just call me Candy Olson. HA. Yeahright. I can only hope not to be Doug or Hildi. I say that with much love.

I did not get Lauren's three- yes THREE- baritone mouthpieces on eBay on time for the new school year. Yeesh. Now I have to wait until next year. I guess I could put a reserve on them anytime. I've never sold anything on there, so it's a learning curve thing.

The two websites that I run for other people are undergoing major changes right now, and keeping track of all the tiny details is about to give me a tic. I need to slow down a bit. I get to feeling rushed and things seem more crazy than they are. Is 10 a.m. too early for wine?

2 comments:

scotty,  July 23, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

no it is never too early...but a bloody mary sounds much better!!!!
Does Austin have HomeExpo? It is a high end Home Depot..there is one in Houston.

Kathy July 23, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

OOh! That sounds neat, but we don't have one here.

Yeah, I was thinking that it's ok for us to have champagne and orange juice in the morning, so wine should be fine. Bloody Mary.... not so sure about those. lol.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP