Saturday 9... Way Late

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Saturday 9: Yankee Doodle Dandy

1. What is your favorite 4th of July memory? (If you aren't in the U.S., then use your own national holiday.)
How sad it is that I cannot think of a single special 4th of July memory! I have a recollection of being on the water (Nassau Bay, perhaps?) with a fantastic fireworks show. Ask me about Halloween.

2. Do you consider yourself patriotic?
Yes.

3. Do you like fireworks?
I do! I love watching them at a professional show, but I get a little nervous when people are shooting them off at home around me. I become Safety Mom.

4. What are your plans for this weekend?
CJ came up from Galveston. We went with Jeff and Scarlet to Rosie's Tamale House, then to Hill Country Galleria's concert and fireworks show Saturday evening.

5. Are you optimistic about the future?
Generally.

6. Do you think everyone should serve in the military?
Nope. A lot of people aren't cut out for the stress, the rule-following, the structure, etc. I don't want those people being responsible for us in a war.

7. Would you support a constitutional ban on flag burning?
No. Let's not junk up the Constitution with "stuff." Flag desecration may be unpatriotic, but it shouldn't be criminal.

8. What end of the political spectrum are you?
Fiscally leaning right, socially leaning left. Typically frustrated that our politicians are single-minded and on the far ends of the spectrum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP