Ryaaaaaaaan!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

When does the next season of Idol start? I so love Ryan Seacrest. Lauren and I always shout "RYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" whenever we see or hear him on the various media outlets where he can be seen and heard. We do the same thing when Cameron Mathison appears. He plays Ryan on All My Children, which we religiously watch once every week ot two to catch up on the storylines. RYAAAAAAAAAN! Hmm. Maybe you'd have to be there. Lauren will laugh at this post when she gets back from camp.

It is really quiet around here when she's gone. Summer is slow on all of my websites, too. Bathroom design research is keeping me entertained. Hoping that project can start next week. Be prepared for my whining about having to take showers upstairs while my bathroom is out of commission. Ack.

It's been a year-and-a-half since I started working out again. I haven't stayed interested in a particular sport or workout regimen for that long since college. It's doing different workouts every day, I think. My fave is cardio-kickboxing, and I like step as well. Circuit training is my least favorite. She always ends the aerobic workout with a few minutes of pilates, yoga, strength training or Tai Chi. I hated Tai Chi the first several times I did it. I would actually do weights while they did Tai Chi, but lately it's really growing on me. Super-relaxing, unlike yoga, which makes me feel very unbalanced. *insert your own joke here*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP