Good Morning!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I think the daughter and I are seeing a movie today, but I do have to fit in with her uber-busy social schedule. We shall see! lol.

Nate Berkus was on "Here Come the Newlyweds" this week. He is one of the most handsome guys on earth, but he has let that beard grow way past the sexy scruffy phase. It's also taken over his neck, which is just icky. Nate, Nate, Nate...

I should be writing "The Mafia Wars Strategy Guide for Wimps." That would be people with small mobs like me, who are concentrating on jobs and energy, rather than attack and defense. My hotel got robbed to 30% health the first two minutes I owned it. Today my office buildings were robbed to 30% health after owning them for a couple of days. Now they are safe from robbing, and since it would take 10 days to see any return on the cost to fix them (no way they'll last that long), I am letting them sit forever unrepaired.

On my Return-On-Investment spreadsheet (you can find many versions online) I changed the income on the properties that are high-risk for robbery to 30% of the income posted, since that is what I'll be making on them. The ROI becomes suckeriffic at that point, although much later it may be worth the investment, compared to cheaper properties.

Unlike a lot of players, I think it is totally fair and realistic for high level, huge mobs to rob and/or attack little girls like me. (Or sometimes lower level, smaller mobs with better loot, which is particularly irritating. lol.) I just send my friends' better mobs after them. Hee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a personal blog with no particular niche, or really any purpose whatsoever. Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom! Stalker...

;)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP